- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1/2 Cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 ounces) reduced sodium beef broth
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 and 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Cook ground beef, bell pepper and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until beef is browned. Add Seasoning Mix; stir until well mixed.
Stir in tomatoes, beef broth and tomato paste. Bring to boil. Stir in macaroni. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.