- 1/4 Cup finely chopped fresh dill or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped garlic (1 to 2 cloves)
- 1 17.6-ounce container Greek yogurt
- 1/2 medium cucumber, finely diced
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Crudite and pita chips, for serving
Mix together the dill, garlic, yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, and zest. Season with salt and pepper. Chill the dip in the refrigerator to allow the flavors to meld, about 30 minutes.
Serve the dip cold with pita chips and fresh vegetables, such as cucumber, zucchini, carrots, and celery, for dipping.