- 2 packages McCormick Turkey Gravy Mix
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Poultry Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 Cup water
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Cups cubed cooked turkey (or chicken)
- 2 Cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, (from 14.1-ounce package)
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Mix Gravy Mix, poultry seasoning, milk, water and butter in large skillet or saucepan.
Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently.
Stir in turkey and vegetables.
Return to boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
Spoon into 9-inch deep dish pie plate or 2-quart baking dish.
Top with pie crust.
Seal edges and cut several slits on top.
Bake 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.