Use this recipe as ganache for the brownie as an alternative to the peanut caramel sauce. This mousse also works great as a dipping sauce for fresh strawberries.
- 1/2 Cup vanilla almond milk or coconut water
- 1/2 Cup maple syrup
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 avocados
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh raspberries (optional garnish)
- Coconut shavings (optional garnish)
Place the mousse ingredients in the order as they appear, beginning with liquids, in a Vitamix® or another high-power blender and blend until smooth.
If the consistency is too thick, add more almond milk or coconut water. Accessorize with raspberries and coconut shavings.