- 8 watermelon wedges, 1-2 inches thick
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Maldon sea salt
- 1 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Reduction Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
Baste watermelon slices with extra virgin olive oil.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat, cleaning and oiling grates.
Place watermelon slices on to direct heat, leaving in place to get grill marks and a good caramelization. Grill for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side.
Remove from the grill and season with Maldon sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, drizzle with balsamic reduction and crumbled feta cheese.