- 1 package stonefire Italian artisan pizza crust
- 2 Cups assorted chopped grilled vegetables, such as mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, red onions, and red peppers
- ½ Teaspoon chile flakes
- ½ Teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ Cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ Cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Remove pizza crust from packaging and spread sauce evenly over the crust.
Cut the grilled vegetables into ½-inch pieces and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper and the chile and oregano in a small bowl.
Spread evenly over the pizza crust and top with the crumbled goats cheese and shredded mozzarella.
Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
Slice and serve immediately.