Grilled Vegetable and Goat Cheese Pizza
Staying true to authentic baking methods, these flatbreads are made with the finest ingredients using traditional baking methods. Stonefire recipes showcase the versatility of our flatbreads. In 15 minutes you can create a delicious, easy meal for you and your family!
- 1 package stonefire Italian artisan pizza crust
- 2 Cups assorted chopped grilled vegetables, such as mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, red onions, and red peppers
- ½ Teaspoon chile flakes
- ½ Teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ Cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ Cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Remove pizza crust from packaging and spread sauce evenly over the crust.
Cut the grilled vegetables into ½-inch pieces and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper and the chile and oregano in a small bowl.
Spread evenly over the pizza crust and top with the crumbled goats cheese and shredded mozzarella.
Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
Slice and serve immediately.