- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 3 Tablespoons fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1/4 Cup plus 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 Pound skirt steak
- 1 1/2 Pound small red potatoes
- Coarse salt
- 3 Ounces blue cheese, crumbled
Stir garlic, rosemary, Worcestershire sauce, and oil together in a baking dish. Season with pepper. Place steak in the dish, cutting to fit as necessary. Coat both sides with marinade. Marinate, turning once, for at least an hour.
Cover potatoes with cold water in a medium saucepan. Add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until just tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, and let cool slightly. Slice potatoes in half, and brush lightly with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Grill steak, turning once, to desired doneness — 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare. Set aside.
Meanwhile, grill the potatoes, turning once, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Immediately sprinkle the potatoes with cheese.
Thinly slice steak against the grain. Divide steak and potatoes between 4 plates. Serve garnished with rosemary sprigs.