- 5 graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1/3 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 Cup vanilla-cinnamon sugar, preferably Urban Accents Honey Vanilla Fruit Seasoning
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 ripe peaches, halved, pitted, and cut into 1/3-inch wedges
- 1 Cup fresh raspberries
- 1 Teaspoon sugar
- 1 Teaspoon water
- Whipped cream
Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
Pulse graham crackers, flour, and ¼ cup of vanilla-cinnamon sugar in a food processor until finely ground. Transfer to a bowl and add the melted butter. Mix until a few large clumps form. Spread out crumble on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, shaking once, until golden, about 12-15 minutes. Let cool.
Set grill pan to medium-high. Spray peach wedges with cooking spray and sprinkle remaining seasoning over them. Grill to desired doneness.
Mash raspberries with a spoon. Mix in sugar and water. Let sit for 5 minutes.
Divide warm peaches among 4 bowls, and top with whipped cream, raspberries, and crumble.