More From JustLuxe:
- 4 ounces local Massachusetts oysters
- 1/2 ounce wood chips
- 1 ounce rock salt
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 bunch rosemary
- 2 lemons, juiced and zested
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Place the oysters on the grill. Cook until the oysters pop open.
For the sauce, heat up the butter with rosemary until the butter browns, but does not burn. Incorporate the remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust seasonings.
To assemble, place the rock salt and wood chips on a cast-iron pan. Heat the pan until the wood chips start to smoke and it adds additional flavor to the oysters. Pour a teaspoon of the rosemary brown butter on each oyster and serve.