- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 Cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 2-4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 Pound skin-on, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 ½-inch thick slices focaccia
- 4 romaine lettuce hearts, halved lengthwise
- 3/4 Cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
Chop 2 garlic cloves and purée with ½ cup olive oil, anchovies, and lemon juice in a blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Pound the chicken with a mallet or heavy skillet until about 1/8 inch thick. Season with salt and pepper and toss with 1 tablespoon of the Caesar dressing. Grill the chicken until golden and crisp, 3-4 minutes per side.
Brush the bread with olive oil on both sides and grill, turning, until toasted, about 2 minutes. Rub with the remaining garlic clove.
Brush the romaine with 1-2 tablespoons of the dressing and grill until charred, about 1-2 minutes per side. Chop the lettuce and transfer to a bowl.
Cut the bread and chicken into bite-size pieces and add to the bowl. Toss with the remaining dressing, Parmesan, and pepper to taste. Garnish with more Parmesan.