Green Goddess Dressing with Greek Yogurt
This creamy, herb-packed dressing has fat-free Greek yogurt as its base, which adds a tangy and refreshing taste without the heaviness of sour cream or mayonnaise (though there is a touch of mayo in this for flavor).
Click here for more Greek yogurt recipes.
- 1 Cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 Cup white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon anchovy paste
- Freshly ground black pepper
Add the yogurt, mayonnaise, and avocado to the bowl of a food processor and whip until everything is smooth and creamy. Add the remaining ingredients and process until everything is fully combined and the herbs are the size of tiny specks in the dressing. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to one week.