Green Cabbage Coleslaw
This coleslaw uses light mayonnaise, fresh citrus, ginger, and Green Jalapeño Pepper Tabasco Sauce for a healthy and flavorful dressing that is poured over fresh cabbage and vegetables.
- 1/2 Cup regular or light mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon grated lemon peel (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Tabasco brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 16-ounce bag fresh pre-cut coleslaw (green cabbage and carrots)
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1/4 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 Cup chopped green onions
Combine mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, lemon peel, Tabasco Green Sauce, salt, and ginger in a large bowl until well blended. Add the coleslaw, pepper, zucchini, and green onions and toss the mixture to coat the vegetables well. Cover and refrigerate the slaw for at least 2 hours to blend the flavors.