Greek Salad Chicken Pita
This recipe combines a medley of Mediterranean flavors with Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips and fresh veggies - stuffed in a pita pocket and ready to go in mere minutes! Eat it on the go, or someplace where you can savor every delicious bite.
- 1 Pound Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ Teaspoon oregano
- 1 Cup low fat plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ Cup Kalamata olives, pitted, cut in half
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 pita bread pockets, cut in half
In a small bowl, make garlic mixture by combining garlic and oregano. Place chicken on baking sheet and sprinkle with half of garlic mixture. Bake Crispy Chicken Strips according to package directions.
While chicken is cooking, mix together the yogurt, lemon juice, cucumbers and remaining garlic mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
When chicken is cool enough to handle, cut into smaller pieces. Divide the chicken, yogurt sauce, tomatoes, olives and pepper among the pita pockets.