- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ Cup sliced onion
- 1 package Stonefire Original Naan
- ½ Cup homemade or store-bought Alfredo pasta sauce
- ½ Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ Cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 2 Teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In small frying pan set over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until the onions are tender. Set aside.
Place two naan on a baking sheet. Spread the Alfredo sauce over each naan. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and place the onions on top. Add the gorgonzola and rosemary.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place the naan on the middle rack of a preheated 400 degrees F oven and heat 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese melts and crust is golden brown.
Slice and serve immediately.