- 1/2 Cup coconut milk
- 3/4 Cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Tablespoon coconut oil
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon honey or other sweetener (optional)
In a small saucepan, add all ingredients except the sweetener.
Whisk and warm over medium heat until just before boiling. Take off the heat and serve.
Optional: Make it into a foamy variety by using a milk frother, such as eparé brand milk frother that works for plant-based milks.