- 2 Tablespoons tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/8 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 Cup chopped whole natural almonds
- 1 Cup almond flour
- 1/2 Cup sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cream together butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Blend in egg. Blend in almond milk and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, sea salt and baking powder. Add to butter mixture and blend just until mixed. Stir in chopped almonds and chocolate chips. Coat an 8 by 8 inch baking pan with non-sticking cooking spray.