- 1/2 Cup apricot preserves
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick ginger, ground
- 1 1/2 Cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 Cup pineapple, coarsely chopped fresh
- 2 1/2 Cups angel food cake cubes
- 4 Tablespoons whipped topping, thawed frozen reduced fat
- Sliced almonds, for garnish
Mix preserves and ginger in medium bowl until well blended. Add strawberries and pineapple; toss gently to coat well.
Spoon 1/3 of the fruit mixture into 4 parfait or wine glasses. Top with 1/2 of the cake cubes. Repeat layering with fruit mixture and cake cubes, ending with fruit mixture.
Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped topping. Sprinkle with toasted sliced almonds, if desired.