See recipe with photos on the blog: http://jetsetfam.com/how-to-make-ginger-chicken-wraps-recipe/ (Posted here with author's permission).
- 1/2 Pound skinless Foster Farms Simply Raised Chicken Breasts. Cut in slices.
- 3 Tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 packets of dry chicken broth mix
- 2 Teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 Teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bean sprouts
- Shredded carrots and broccoli
- Spinach Leaves or Shredded Cabbage
- Shiitake Mushrooms (sliced)
- Spinach Tortilla Wraps
Season /coat each piece of chicken with the dry chicken broth mix Combine the chicken, 2 Tbs. ginger, soy sauce, 1 tsp. sesame oil and 1 tsp. rice vinegar with salt and pepper and place to the side. Heat your wok (or non-stick frying pan) over a medium-high heat and warm the vegetable oil and add ginger and garlic. Then toss in the chicken and stir until cooked for about 2 minutes. Once chicken is cooked, add vegetables. Stir for about 2.5 minutes. Now add noodles and remaining soy sauce and rice vinegar. Blend by stirring for about 1 minute. Divide mix by placing a serving a bit off-center of one tortilla wrap. Do not overfill. Fold the sides so they almost touch, using your thumb to bring up the bottom of the tortilla. Tuck the ends in (similar to gift wrapping.) Now tightly roll.