Gin Gin Cocktail
Gin enthusiast? Well, then, this refreshing cocktail should be right up your alley. Offered at New York City's famed Indochine, this delightful sip muddles ginger and cucumber with grapefuilt juice, lemon juice, and Hendrick's gin.
- One 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- One 1-inch thick cucumber slice
- 1 1/3 ounce Hendrick's gin
- 2/3 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/3 ounce Luxardo maraschino liqueur
- 1/2 barspoon brown sugar
- Piece of candied ginger, for garnish
- Fresh cucumber slice, for garnish
In a cocktail tin, muddle the ginger and cucumber. Add the gin, grapefruit and lemon juices, Luxardo, and brown sugar, and shake vigorously with ice. Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice, and garnish with a slice of cucumber and a piece of candied ginger.