- 10 Large Button Mushrooms (about 1 lb)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 5 Ounces Sulguni (or Provolone) Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Fresh Cilantro or Parsley (as a garnish- optional)
1. Wash and dry the mushrooms.
2. Remove the stems and place in a shallow baking dish.
3. Season lightly with salt and pepper
4. Add about 1/2 teaspoon of butter to each mushroom cap.
5. Grate the cheese and distribute evenly inside each cap.
6. Place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 - 30 minutes until the cheese begins to brown.
7. Garnish (if desired) and serve immediately.