Crunchy Herbed Guacamole
To get the perfect guacamole consistency, mash avocados with radishes, herbs, salt, lime, and a splash of hot suace. The creamy avocados and spicy flavors make a delicious dip for any occasion.
- 2 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 Cup minced chives
- Kosher salt or table salt, to taste
- Bottled hot sauce (optional)
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 3 small red radishes, diced
Scoop the avocado flesh and add the cilantro, chopped chives, lime juice, and a dash of hot sauce, if using. Gently mash using a pestle or fork until the desired consistency is reached. Fold in diced radishes and season with salt, to taste.