Chicken or Shrimp Caesar Salad: Prepare as directed. Top with grilled chicken or shrimp to serve as a main dish salad.
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 anchovy fillets, mashed
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick California Style Minced Garlic made from Fresh Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon French's Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 1/2 Teaspoon French's Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 10 Ounces torn Romaine lettuce
- 1 Cup croutons
- Pepper, to taste
Mix mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, anchovies, garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in small bowl until well blended. Stir in milk. Refrigerate dressing until ready to use.
To serve, toss lettuce and croutons in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat well. Sprinkle with black peppercorn grinder and additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.