- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Pound medium shrimp shelled and cleaned
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- 2 Tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 Teaspoon dried red chili pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- minced parsley as a garnish
- lemon wedges as a garnish
- crusty white bread slices or rolls for serving
1. Heat the oil and butter in a saute pan over medium heat
2. Add the shrimp and garlic.
3. Cook the shrimp for about 1 1/2 minutes on each side, until they are cooked through, making sure that the garlic does not burn.
4. Add the white wine and continue to simmer for 1 minute
5. Transfer to a serving dish and season lightly with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
6. Serve immediately with crusty white bread to soak up the sauce.