- 1 Cup mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries), plus extra for garnish
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 Ounces Kentucky bourbon
- Lemon zest, for garnish
In a cocktail shaker, muddle berries with mint, maple syrup, and lemon juice. Add ice and bourbon and shake vigorously until well chilled. Fill two rocks glasses with ice. Strain cocktail carefully into glasses. Garnish each with a few whole berries and a pinch of lemon zest before serving.