- 1/2 Cup coconut milk, preferably Thai Kitchen
- 6 Tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract, preferably McCormick
- 1/2 bottle rosé wine
- 1 Cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 Teaspoon raspberry extract, preferably McCormick
- 1/8 Teaspoon pure lime extract, preferably McCormick
- 1/2 Cup blueberries
Mix coconut milk, 4 tablespoons of the sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended.
Divide mixture between 10 popsicle molds or small disposable paper or plastic cups.
Freeze 1–2 hours, or until firm.
Meanwhile, place wine, strawberries, remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and extracts in blender container; cover.
Blend until smooth.
Pour mixture evenly over frozen coconut milk layer in each popsicle mold.
Top with blueberries.
Insert a popsicle stick or colorful straw into each mold.
Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
(Note: Freezing time may vary according to the size of the popsicle molds.)