- 3 Ounces Fritos original corn chips (or try with Cheetos Flamin’ Hot)
- 5 Ounces Tostitos Cheese Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 Cups sweet corn, grilled, fresh off the cob
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Mexican cream (or simply use sour cream)
- 1/4 Cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 Teaspoon Tajin, chili lime seasoning (garnish)
- 1 each fresh jalapeno, thinly sliced (garnish)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, leaves picked (garnish)
- 2 each lime wedges (garnish)
In a heavy bottom sauce pot over medium heat, add butter.
Once butter has melted, add grilled corn, kosher salt, black pepper, heavy cream and cream cheese.
Heat and whisk occasionally, until mixture is at simmer and is thoroughly combined.
Remove from heat and whisk in mayo until smooth.
Hold hot, but don’t bring to a boil, use very low heat until you are ready assemble your nachos.
Heat Tostitos Cheese Sauce to a simmer in a separate sauce pan and reduce heat to low as you assemble your nachos.
Portion and place Fritos original corn chips in decorative serving vessel as your base for all the toppings to follow.
Begin by ladling warm Tostitos Cheese Sauce on top of the corn chips, add approximately ¾ cup of creamy corn mixture, a squiggle of crema, cotija cheese, sliced jalapenos, cilantro leaves, then finish with a sprinkle of Tajin chili lime seasoning and lime wedges.