This Buffalo chicken dip is a robust creamy dip featuring the unforgettable Buffalo wings flavor, but without the mess. It’s like wings in a bowl! You’re going to need to make at least two batches if you want it to last past the coin toss. Recipe courtesy of Frank's RedHot.
21 irresistable dip recipes.
- 2 Cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ Cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- ½ Cup crumbled blue cheese or other shredded cheese
- ½ Cup Frank's RedHot Sauce
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- Vegetables and crackers, for serving
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the chicken, dressing, cheese, hot sauce, and cream cheese in a 1-quart baking dish. Bake 20 minutes or until the mixture is heated through; stir.
Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers and vegetables.