- 3 Eggland's Best eggs (large)
- 1/3 Cup Eggland's Best liquid egg whites
- 2 Tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 Tablespoons chopped pitted Greek olives
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 Cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 Teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 Cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 Cup crumbled feta cheese
In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients; set aside.
Arrange tomatoes in an 8-in. ovenproof skillet; sprinkle with basil and rosemary.
Heat the pan over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into the pan; top with spinach.
Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until eggs begin to set.
Uncover skillet; sprinkle with cheese.
Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.