- 1 package (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Ounce red food color, preferably McCormick
- 2 Teaspoons pure vanilla extract, preferably McCormick
- 6 Cups milk
- 2 Teaspoons raspberry extract, preferably McCormick
- 30 drops neon blue food color, preferably McCormick Assorted NEON! Food Colors & Egg Dye
- 10 drops food color, preferably McCormick Assorted NEON! Food Colors & Egg Dye
- 3 packages (4-serving size each) white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package popping candy, preferably Strawberry Pop Rocks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare cake mix as directed on package, adding cocoa powder, red food color and vanilla.
Pour batter into greased 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
Bake 30–40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan.
Poke large holes all over cake using the end of a wooden spoon. After holes are made, mix milk, raspberry extract, and neon blue and neon purple food colors in large bowl. Add pudding mix; stir just until mixture begins to thicken.
Immediately pour pudding over cake, filling the holes.
Frost cake with whipped topping.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Sprinkle each serving with popping candy.