Epic Chopped Kale Salad
Salad is simple and nutritious. This one, courtesy of Tessemae’s All Natural, uses super nutrient-dense and vitamin-packed kale, tangy cranberries, and buttery pine nuts for a healthy meal you’ll want to make over and over again.
- 1 large bunch dinosaur Kale, stemmed and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 mini cucumbers (or 1 large cucumber), thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ Cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons pine nuts
- ¼ Cup balsamic dressing, such as Tessemae’s
- 2 protein bars, such as Epic Bison bars
In a mixing bowl, toss together the kale, cucumbers, onion, cranberries, pie nuts, and balsamic. The salad can be packed up to a day ahead.
Serve the salad topped with the crumbled protein bar.