Energizing Orange Red Bull Granola Balls
Munch on one of these orange flavored raw energy balls, made with special Red Bull Orange Edition, whenever you are in need of some wings.
- 1-1/4 Cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 Cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 Cup Red Bull Orange Edition
- 3 Teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 Cup almond butter
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 Ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/3 Cup shredded unsweetened coconut
Place oats, almonds, Red Bull Orange Edition and chia seeds in bowl of food processor. Process until finely ground.
Add almond butter, honey, cranberries, chocolate, orange zest, vanilla, cinnamon, and sea salt to bowl and process until well blended. Mixture will form a stiff dough.
Remove dough and form into 1-inch compact balls with your hands. Roll in coconut.
Place balls on a wax paper lined sheet and let stand for an hour or so, then transfer to a tin or container with a tight lid. The granola balls will keep for at least a week at room temperature, or they can be chilled.