Nutritional analysis per serving (for 8): Calories 236; Protein 21 g; Carbohydrates 9 g; Fat 14 g; 21% Calories from Fat; Cholesterol 85 mg; Sodium 403 mg; Potassium 417 mg; Fiber 2 g
- ½ Cup sour cream
- ¼ Cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Italian parsley, fresh chopped
- 1 Teaspoon tarragon, fresh chopped (optional)
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 3 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 large fresh Belgian endives, leaves separated
- ¼ Cup raw macadamia nuts, chopped and toasted
1. In a medium size bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine mango (reserving some for garnish), chicken, celery and green onion. (Reserve 1 tablespoon green onion for garnish.)
3. Pour dressing over mixture and toss to coat.
4. Fill endive leaves and garnish with reserved mango, green onion and toasted nuts.