- One 10-ounce package frozen shelled organic edamame, thawed
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 organic onion, chopped
- 2 organic zucchini, diced
- 2 cloves of organic garlic, minced
- 2 Teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne, or to taste
- One 35-ounce can diced organic tomatoes with juice
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh organic cilantro or mint
- 3 Tablespoons fresh organic lemon juice
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add edamame and cook until tender, 4-5 minutes. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 3 minutes. Add zucchini and cook until the onions begin to brown. Add garlic, cumin, coriander, and cayenne, and cook, stirring until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Stir in tomatoes and bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer and cool until slightly reduced, about 10 minutes.
Sitr in the edamame and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes or more. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro or mint and lemon juice.