- 2 eggs
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) ricotta cheese
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 Cup water
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat eggs in large bowl.
Add ricotta cheese, spinach, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, parsley, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; mix well.
Empty spaghetti sauce into medium bowl.
Pour water into empty jar; cover and shake well.
Add to spaghetti sauce; mix well.
Spread about 1 cup of the sauce onto the bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with 3 noodles.
Spread half of the cheese mixture over the noodles.
Repeat sauce, noodles and cheese layer once.
Top with remaining noodles and sauce, making sure to cover noodles with sauce.
Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Cover with foil.
Bake 45 minutes.
Bake 15 minutes longer or until noodles are tender.
Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Serve with additional spaghetti sauce, if desired.