A recipe from Salt Creek Grille Princeton's Executive Chef: Luis Estrada. A refreshing way to liven up a leafy salad, that is sure make it enjoyable sticking to a healthy eating plan. Any light salad dressing can be used, but for best effects, try French dressing.
- 6 Ounces Baby spinach leaves, washed and trimmed
- 3 Oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 0.5 Cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 0.5 Cup Gorgonzola or your favorite blue cheese, crumbled.
- 0.5 Small red onion, sliced thin
- 0.5 Cup any light dressing
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing and gently toss. Serve immediately.