- 3 small zucchini, cut into sticks
- 3 Tablespoons butter, such as Country Crock® Spread
- 3/4 Cups seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salsa or ketchup, for serving
Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
Brush baking sheet with additional Country Crock® Spread; set aside.
Toss zucchini with Country Crock Spread in large bowl until coated.
Combine panko bread crumbs and Parmigiano-Reggiano on plate. Coat zucchini with crumb mixture; arrange on prepared baking sheet.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes until lightly browned and crumbs are crisp. Serve, if desired, with salsa or ketchup.