- 1/4 Cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Korean pepper paste, (Gochujang)
- 1 Teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 8 Cups sliced cabbage, 1-inch thick slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 Cup shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Sesame Seeds, toasted
Mix vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, pepper paste, sesame oil and garlic powder in small bowl until well blended.
Mix cabbage, bell pepper, carrots and green onions in large bowl.
Add dressing; toss to coat well.
Refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve, tossing occasionally.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.