- 2 Tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 1 Pound lean ground beef
- 1 1.5-ounce package burrito seasoning, such as Lawry's Burrito Seasoning
- 1 1/4 Cup water
- 1 8.8-ounce package brown rice, such as Uncle Ben's Ready Brown Rice pouch
- 1 15-ounce can 50 percent less sodium black beans
- 1 15-ounce can corn, whole kernel
- 1 package 20 ounce large wheat tortillas
- Salsa, for serving
- Fat-free sour cream, for serving
- Jalapeños, for serving (optional)
- Shredded cheese, for serving
Brown ground beef in 2 tablespoons of oil. Add burrito seasoning and 1 1/4 cup of water; stir well.
Prepare brown rice: Squeeze pouch to separate rice. Tear two inches to vent. Heat in microwave on high for 90 seconds. Remove from microwave using cool touch area on untorn side.
Add brown rice, black beans, and corn to meat mixture and mix thoroughly.
Warm tortillas in oven for 2 minutes. Scoop 5-6 tablespoons of mixture into tortillas.
Top with salsa, sour cream, and shredded cheese.
Fold sides of tortilla and roll. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 3-5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.