- 1/4 Cup French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 Cup butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Basil Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 sheets (12x12-inch each) heavy duty aluminum foil
Mix mustard, butter, Parmesan, basil and garlic powder in a large bowl until well blended.
Add zucchini, squash and onions; toss to coat well.
Divide vegetable mixture evenly among sheets of aluminum foil.
Bring up sides of foil; double fold top and ends to tightly seal each packet.
Grill packets over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese before serving, if desired.