Greek Pasta Salad
This is a healthy pasta salad that's filled with tons of veggies and loads of flavor. It's super easy to make this in a big batch and bring it to work for lunch for the week.
- 1 Pound whole-wheat fusilli
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, cut into small pieces
- Black olives, to taste
- Marinated artichoke hearts, cut into bite-sized pieces, to taste
- Feta cheese, crumbled, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano, or to taste
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil, or to taste
- 1 Teaspoon chile flakes, or to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, to taste
- Red-wine vinegar, to taste
Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain, rinse, and add to large bowl.
Combine pasta with remaining ingredients and mix well to make sure everything is incorporated.