Easy Chicken Skillet One Dish Dinner
An easy chicken dinner for any night of the week.
Tip: To change it up, serve in flour tortillas!
- 1 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons butter, such as Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 3 Cups bite-size chunks zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 1 Cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup parsley or basil leaves, chopped
- Black pepper, to taste (optional)
Season chicken with salt. Melt 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes; remove and set aside.
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet; add squash and onion and cook, stirring frequently, until almost tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in chicken, remaining 2 tablespoons Spread, and if, desired, parsley. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper.