- 12 Ounces cooked chicken, diced
- 3 Ounces blue cheese, crumbled, plus more for topping
- ¼ Cup wing sauce (mild or hot, according to taste)
- ½ Cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ Cup ranch dressing
- 24 wonton wraps, such as Nasoya
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the chicken and blue cheese in a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl mix together the hot wing sauce, softened cream cheese, and ranch dressing. Pour the cream cheese mixture over top of the chicken and crumbled blue cheese. Stir until just combined.
Place one wonton wrapper in each cup of a cupcake pan, then press down gently until it creates a cup.
Fill each wrapper cup three-quarters of the way with the chicken mixture.
Bake until the wrappers are golden brown and the cheese is bubbling, 10 minutes. Top with more crumbled blue cheese for garnish, if you wish.