- 4 cooked big chicken sausage links (Italian brand)
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 Cup sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Cup leftover or store bought mashed potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 4 slices thick cut ham
- 1 1/2 Sour pickles, diced
Open up and roll out crescent dough on floured board to seal in the diving ridges and divide into four equal squares.
Mix together the Dijon and honey and evenly spread on 1 side each dough. Evenly divide the cut up pickles and 1 piece ham per dough (Make sure to leave half inch boarders).
Divide mashed potatoes to each section and then lay the chicken sausage on each division.
Roll up and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper seam side down.
Brush butter on top of each and the sprinkle the sesame seeds on each. Bake according to the crescent roll package and enjoy.