Note: To soften cream cheese, place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high 10 seconds or just until softened. Add 15 seconds for each additional package of cream cheese
- 1 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 Cups plus 2 Tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup plus 2 Tablespoons BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, toasted
- 54 speckled malted milk eggs (about 9 ounces)
Heat oven to 325°F.
Mix graham crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter; press onto bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin cups.
Beat cream cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Spoon over crusts.
Bake 25–30 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Top each cheesecake with 1 tablespoon coconut; shape to resemble bird’s nest. Fill with malted milk eggs.