- 1 1/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 Cup organic sugar, preferably Sugar In The Raw Organic White
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 Teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 stick cold butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 Cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 48 organic jelly beans or Easter egg candies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a food processor or bowl, add flour, sugar, lemon zest, and salt and pulse or whisk to combine.
Add butter and pulse or rub into the flour with your hands until the flour is crumbly and no large chunks of butter remain.
Add yolks and pulse or work into the flour until the dough just holds together.
In a nonstick mini muffin tin, press 1 tablespoon dough into each of the depressions, pressing it evenly oven the bottom and up the sides.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Bake cookie cups until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Let cool completely in the pan.
Remove from pan and spoon 1 teaspoon raspberry jam into each cup.
Top with a pinch of shredded coconut and 2 jelly beans or Easter egg candies.