- 1 Cup chopped red onion
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoons Sicilian Sea Salt, divided
- 2 Cups water
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick Organic Ground Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Organic Black Pepper
- 2 Cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 Cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 Cup grated carrot
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Mix onion, 1 teaspoon of the sea salt and water in medium bowl.
Let soak 10 minutes.
Whisk lime juice, oil, honey, garlic powder, pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon sea salt in large bowl.
Add drained onion, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot and cilantro; toss well.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.