- 1 18-ounce can creamy mushroom soup, such as Progresso™ Vegetable Classics
- 1 Teaspoon soy sauce
- Dash of ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons plain breadcrumbs, such as Progresso™
- 3 14.5-ounce cans cut green beans, such as Green Giant™, drained
- 1 2.8-ounce can French-fried onions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In an ungreased 1½-quart casserole dish, mix the soup, soy sauce, pepper, breadcrumbs, green beans, and ⅔ cup of the onions.
Bake until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Stir; sprinkle with the remaining onions.
Bake until the onions are golden brown, about 10 minutes longer.