- 1 Pound Dungeness crab (picked through to ensure all shell has been removed)
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1 tomato, sliced into 1/8ths
- 1 Cup herbed garlic butter
- 4 Tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 bunch parsley, minced
Whip room-temperature butter with garlic and parsley, then set aside.
Spread butter on one side of two pieces of bread (these will be the sides that sear in the pan).
Mix crab, mayonnaise, and Old Bay.
Place 4 ounces of crab mix onto one slice of sourdough bread.
Top with two tomato slices and then the second piece of bread with buttered side showing.
Heat saute pan until lightly smoking and begin toasting (buttered side down).
When both sides of the sandwich are toasted, serve warm and enjoy!