- 3/4 Cups whole-grain flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 Cup low-fat milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 Cup Sneaky Chef Purple Purée
- 1 Tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- Butter or cooking spray, for greasing
In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder. In a seperate bowl, whisk together the vanilla, milk, eggs, purée, and honey. Slowly incorporate the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk well until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Grease a large skillet and heat to medium-high. Pour spoonfuls of the batter onto the skillet and cook on both sides until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.