Embrace the chocolate-y goodness in these Brownie Pops without worry! Free from dairy, soy and gluten these ready-to-share treats are safe for the ingredient-conscious eaters in your life.
1. Prepare brownies according to package instructions. Cool.
2. Using a tablespoon, scoop the brownies into 2 tablespoon sized balls. Roll into a tight ball and place on a wax paper or parchment lined tray.
3. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours (if you leave them in longer you may just need to let them thaw for a bit before putting the sticks in). Push the sucker sticks in 2/3 of the way through.
4. Melt the Mini Chips with the oil until smooth.
5. Coat the brownie pops with the chocolate and place back onto the wax or parchment paper. Let set 2-3 hours and enjoy!